Raise money with the click of a button by registering online.
It only takes a few minutes to set up a secure donation page at our BFKS Teams Website!
Download our Step-By-Step Online Registration Instructions PDF, or follow the Step-By-Step Instructions below:
- Visit Bowl-Big.org and click "REGISTER NOW" in the main menu.
- If you are bowling with your company, scroll to the list of Top Companies, click “VIEW ALL” and click on your company name. This will take you to your company’s page.
- If you are not bowling through your company, skip ahead to STEP 3.
- If you want to be a Team Captain and start your own team, click "START A TEAM".
- Complete the form. Be sure to select your bowling time and create a team name!
- If you want to join a team, click "JOIN A TEAM".
- To join a team, you will need to know the name of the team you want to join and select it from the drop down box.
- If you would like to help fundraise but are unable to bowl on event day, click “VIRTUAL BOWLER” and complete the form.
- You will receive a confirmation email with two links: one to edit your fundraising page and one to send to your family and friends.
- Be sure you are sending the correct link to your supporters!
- Encourage your team members to register online with your team name.
- Participate in some friendly competition to see which of your team members can raise the most money.
- You can check your team's progress by visiting your team page.
- Donors who donate via credit card will immediately receive a thank you and tax receipt via email.
- The more you raise... the more you win!
Join us to make friends, win prizes, andhelp support programs for central Ohio Kids.
See you Saturday, February 10, 2018!
Show Your Support
Bowl for Kids' Sake is the largest and most important annual fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio.
Your support helps Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio match at-risk youth in our community with caring adults so they can become confident, competent and caring individuals!Become a BFKS Sponsor